Wednesday 4 April 2012

Rise Up The Sun-First Gig

Rise Up the Sun the band the boy is part off had their first gig last week as part of open mic night at the Guitar Bar in Nottingham.  They were so awesome absoloutely blew my mind, I mean, I've heard them practice a few times and Scott is always tinkling on his guitar at every possible moment but they sounded so polished and wonderfully perfect live.

I had the opportunity to use my bridge camera he bought me for Christmas, I am still trying to get my head round all the modes and functions that are frying my brain cells a bit but I thought the piccies came out pretty well.

I've got a few projects on the go with them including the artwork for their first EP, logo etc which I am really enjoying, something very different from drawing frilly knicks'!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...